Provides full-text articles from thousands of magazines, academic journals, newspapers, & reference sources.
Why EBSCOhost for research?
- Basic and advanced search options -EBSCOhost serves both new and experienced researchers with a variety of features to refine search results.
- Reliable, peer-reviewed content-EBSCOhost offers high-quality articles licensed from reputable publishers recognized by library professionals, chosen to meet the specific needs of researchers.
- Citation assistance-Users can view, save, print, email or export citations in many formats directly from the database.
- Ability to save searches and results-Users can save searches and articles in a password-protected folder for later reference.
- Customization-Modify EBSCOhost interface branding and features, including search limiters and expanders, language preferences, print options, link options and more. Use EBSCO apps to further enhance your EBSCOhost experience.
- Mobile access-EBSCOhost recognizes when users are accessing the site from a smartphone or tablet and will display a mobile-friendly version.Users can also download the free EBSCOhost App, available on iTunes and Google Play.
- Accessibility-EBSCOhost features text-to-speech for HTML articles, ARIA landmarks and more. Read more about accessibility.
- Privacy -COPPA compliancy means EBSCO does not ask for or require personal information to access its databases.
Our online databases contain more than 70 years' worth of authoritative, sole-source content. Known for their unprecedented depth of coverage, the subject-specific databases cover a wide range of core-curriculum subject areas, from history, science, literature, and careers to geography, health, issues and controversies, current and archival news, teacher handouts, and more.
Customers can be confident that the wide range of sole-source material included in our online databases has been written by experts and vetted by Facts On File's editorial team. Unlike other content providers, whose products are often nothing more than collections of aggregated content, our databases are carefully indexed by subject specialists and are reliable sources of high-quality, accurate, and impeccably organized information. Regular updates keep the databases current, fresh, and accurate. Facts On File is a name you can trust for online reference products.
Multi media formats are accessible, curriculum-based content is presented in a variety of engaging, interactive formats-including articles and essays, videos and animations, photographs and illustrations, cartoons, primary sources, maps and charts, timelines, news articles, experiments and diagrams, and more. Special features such as Editor's Selections of the Month, high-interest topic spotlights, and Learning Centers featuring editorially selected entries call out interesting and important content and provide excellent starting points for research. The videos, animations, images, and other visual media bring the subject matter to life and will engage even reluctant learners.