Athletics Department Info
Welcome to PTHS Athletics Page
ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT STAFF
Athletic Dir - Joe McColgan x 1073 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary - Cindy Gaffney x 1101 - email@example.com
Trainer - Cindy Rohanna x 1816 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ATHLETICS DEPARTMENT BULLETINS:ATTENTION TO ALL COACHES & PLAYERS
- Please download & review the latest Sports Eligibility Rules from the NJSIAA.
- Please visit the NCAA Eligibility Website to see the requirements necessary for playing Division I, II, and III college athletics
Pemberton Township School District - Board Policy on Concussion and Return to Play ProtocolJanet's Law (AKA the Defibrillator Law) N.J.S.A. 18A:40-41a through 41c) - state.nj.us
Concussion Board Policy
Janet’s Law (N.J.S.A. 18A:40-41a through 41c) (Also known as the defibrillator law) Frequently Asked Questions and Answers. Acronyms: AAP NJ – American Academy of Pediatrics, New Jersey Chapter.
Janet's Law FAQ
Mandatory Athletics Forms and Information
- Sports Physical Form - State of NJ Form
- Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan - Allergy/Epi-Pen Form
- Asthma Action Plan
- Athletes Participation Packet
- Cardiac Flyer - Information on Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes. Tips and warning signs to avoid a serious problem provided by the State of New Jersey's Department of Health.
- ImPact Concussion Testing
- Opiod Use and Misuse Fact Sheet
Athletes vs Opioids
NJCares and NJSIAA's collaborative video educating student-athletes and their parents about the risks associated with sports injuries and opioid use.
Click HERE for the acknowledgment form that the NJSIAA now requires be completed by players/parents verifying that they have watched this mandatory video (above) regarding opioid use/abuse.