Good Morning, Room 17! Today is Wednesday, April 1st and it is E day, so we have health.
Today, we are starting our WIN (What I Need) Wednesdays. The purpose of these days is to make sure that students are getting all the support they need for our lessons. So this is a day where you can catch up on assignments and reach out to me if you needed any additional help with them.
- Complete any missed work
- Choose ONE (or more) of the following:
- Redbird- Math or LA/Writing
- Fastt Math
- Brain Pop- watch videos, take quizzes, play games
(Brainpop.com, Username: lschneider17, Password: lschneider17)
- Dance along to Gonoodle.com
- Read on Epic
- Explore in Ducksters.com. Read a biography and share a fact about the person with a family member
- Make a meal for your family
- Take a walk and search for signs of spring
- Build something cool with blocks or legos or any other building set you have
- Read a book out loud to someone
- Play a board or card game
- Put together a puzzle
- Make a craft
- Do one of the tips from our book, 68 Ways to Save the Planet before Bedtime
- Do a chore to help your family
- Clean your room
- Send me a quick message or picture to tell me which option you chose!