Welcome to Food Services Online
FREE MEAL PROGRAM CONTINUES - Meals available for 7 days of the week!
Students attending in-person learning are eligible for free breakfast and free lunch daily. For in-person students, parents may pick up breakfast and lunch for Saturday and Sunday at the times/site listed below. Parents will be able to pick up meals for students who are participating in remote instruction for seven days at the times/site listed below.
IMPORTANT: Every student is still eligible for 7 days of free meals per week. However, the number of eligible pickup days varies based on whether your child attends fully remote, hybrid or five days a week. Click here to see how many days you are allowed to pick up meals for your child.
- Meals will be available for seven days and hot meals will be available ONLY on the day of pickup.
- All children 18 and under are eligible for free breakfast and lunch.
FREE meals can be picked up at the following site:
- Harker-Wylie: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- This site is Monday through Friday.
- Masks ARE required during pick-up to ensure the safety of our dedicated staff.
- If you cannot get to a site for meal pickup, please contact the Food Services Department to arrange for meals to be dropped off. If you'd like to make arrangements or have any questions, please call the Food Services Department at (609) 893-5788.
Please call our Food Services Department at 609-893-5788 with any questions.
With just the click of your mouse you can view your child's menu, make meal payments, and apply for free and reduced lunches!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We are now offering a new online payment service for your student’s meal account-- MySchoolBucks. This service replaces PayPams, and all previous balances from PayPams have been transferred over to MySchoolBucks--REGISTER AT MySchoolBucks today to sign up for service and view balances!
Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or through a mobile app for your smartphone
Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards.
Enrollment is easy! Simply click here or click on the Online Meal Payment page on the left, and register using your student’s school name and ID number. Program fees do apply, but there are a choice of payment options and you will have the opportunity to review any fees, and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.