Basic steps to solve the 'a problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded' error
- Close all running applications by double pressing the Home button and throwing all applications from the list - just swipe up on all open apps.
- Clear your web browser history and website data by opening Settings. Then choose Safari and scroll down to find Clear History and Website Data.
- Reset your network settings by entering Settings, and then the General section, choose Reset and tap Reset Network Settings.
- Restart your mobile device by holding the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider pops up. Drag the slider and wait until it completely shuts down. Start your device again by holding Sleep/Wake button.
- Perform a Forced restart on your device.
- iPhone 6s or below, iPad and iPod Touch users should hold the Home and Power buttons until they see the Apple logo.
- If you own an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, press and hold the Side and Volume down buttons for at least 10 seconds, or until you see the Apple logo.
- Forcibly restart iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus by clicking Volume Up, and then Volume down and finally press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.