FREE MEAL PROGRAM CONTINUES - Meals available for 7 days of the week!
As we return to remote learning, ALL students will remain eligible for free breakfast and lunch for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Parents will be able to pick up meals on a first-come, first-served basis. Meals will be available for seven days and hot meals will be available ONLY on the day of pickup.
- All children 18 and under are eligible for free breakfast and lunch.
FREE meals can be picked up at the following site:
Harker-Wylie: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- This site is open Monday through Friday.
- Masks ARE required during pick-up to ensure the safety of our dedicated staff.
- If you cannot get to a site for meal pickup, please contact the Food Services Department to arrange for meals to be dropped off. If you'd like to make arrangements or have any questions, please call the Food Services Department at (609) 893-5788.